Last night I held my October stamping class. These are all the projects we made. I think the Merry Christmas Sunburst Card was everyone's favorite. We used the new Stampin' Up! Winter Frost Specialty DSP. The little candy corn bag was a free treat for everyone who attended. More photos and details on projects to come...
Stampin' Up! Class Projects - October
Last night I held my October stamping class. These are all the projects we made. I think the Merry Christmas Sunburst Card was everyone's favorite. We used the new Stampin' Up! Winter Frost Specialty DSP. The little candy corn bag was a free treat for everyone who attended. More photos and details on projects to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...
LUV your projects. I am doing my first class on Friday night in almost a year. I have been in such a slump. I CASED your candycorn :)
ReplyDelete