Throw Back Thursday - Half Circle Box

It's amazing how "what's old is new again".  I often rotate the projects displayed in my craft room to make room for new ideas.  I store my old projects in Rubbermaid bins... I can't part with them.  I came across several bins full of old projects from past meetings and classes and I found them so inspiring even after all this time. 

So I decided to start "Throw Back Thursdays".  Every Thursday I will feature a project from the past.  As you can see with this box... the Stampin' Up! DSP paper and the stamp set are retired, but this box can easily be replicated with current Stampin' Up! products.  And now we have so many new embellishments... I would have definitely added more bling to this one!  Hope this inspires you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card

Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.  I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...