For today's "Color Combo Challenge" I am using the Stampin' Up! Flower Shop stamp set in Crisp Cantaloupe. The DSP paper and Ruffle Ribbon coordinate with the flowers in Crisp Cantaloupe. Happy Birthday greeting is from the Stampin' Up! set Best Dad Ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...

No comments:
Post a Comment