Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board: Bermuda Bay Mini File Folder Card

I'm always amazed at how many different things you can make using the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board.  I've made so many different sized and shaped boxes, folders and envelopes.  I made the little file folder on this card using the punch board.  Love the way it pops against the Stampin' Up! Bermuda Bay card stock. 


Decorative Dots embossing folder, Petite Petals stamp set & punch, Tiny Wishes



Folder Measurements:  White card stock piece:  3 1/2 x 2 1/2.  Line up at 2 1/8 and punch.  Now line up the left edge of the paper to the left side of the "punch" and punch (see photo).  Cut straight across the top to leave a tab and give it the folder look.  I hope that makes sense... you may want to play with scraps until you get it right.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card

Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.  I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...