This was a card I made at a stamping class many years ago. We used the Stampin' Up! Stipple Butterfly stamp set and Hershey Kisses wrappers. Yes, the little foil wrappers around kisses make up the butterfly colors. We stamped the butterfly on transparency paper using Stazon Ink, we put Crystal Effects on the reverse side of the transparency paper and layered with colored Hershey Kisses wrappers staying within the outside line of the butterfly. Let it dry and WOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...
No comments:
Post a Comment