I'm starting to play around with Christmas stamp sets and planning my 12 Weeks of Christmas projects and this was one of the cards I played with. If you've been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator or customer over the last few years... you now that this stamp set has been around and it withstands the test of time... Lovely As A Tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...
Love this card!!!
ReplyDelete