Stampin' Up! Class: More Projects From My May Stamping Class

This is a closer look at more of my projects from my May stamping class.  Spring is here and the great weather we are having in NY really put me in the mood for these colors and butterflies... lots of butterflies.

Wisteria Wonder Flower Shop Feel Better Soon Card


Birthday Hugs & Wishes Tangerine Tango Card



Blackberry Bliss Birthday Wishes Butterfly Card



Party Hat Happy Birthday Card - made the party hats with banner triangle punch and designer series paper.



Tag Topper Treat Box - this was an idea I saw on Pootles Blog.  She is so talented and gives wonder step by step instructions http://pootles.co.uk/2015/04/15/stampin-up-tag-topper-box-tutorial/




1 comment:

  1. OMG, I love everything and really love the Wisteria Wonder card! But they are all fantastic! LOVE your box too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card

Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.  I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...