- Sweetheart
Punch Item # 133786
Discounted Price: $12.00 US/$15.00 CAN - Very
Vanilla 5/8" Satin Ribbon
Item # 134550
Discounted Price: $5.25 US/$6.56 CAN - Marina
Mist 1/4" Cotton Ribbon
Item # 134561
Discounted Price: $4.50 US/$5.63 CAN - 1" Square Punch Item # 124094
Discounted Price: $12.00 US/$15.00 CAN - Whisper
White 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon Item # 134573
Discounted Price: $5.25 US/$6.56 CAN - Circle
Card Thinlits Dies
Item # 133480
Discounted Price: $24.75 US/$30.75 CAN - Gold Stampin'
Glitter Item # 133457
Discounted Price: $3.00 US/$3.75 CAN
Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...

No comments:
Post a Comment