| Very Vanilla, Soft Suede and Gold Foil card stock - Soft Suede Ink |
Stampin' Up! Christmas Card: Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes
This was my Christmas card for 2015. I used the Stampin' Up! stamp set Flurry of Wishes along with the matching snowflake punch and Flower Medallion punch. Having punches that coordinate makes it easy to punch out all the snowflakes. I punched out circles out of the scraps of Gold Foil card stock for the center of the snowflakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...

Beautiful card! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteJenny