Color Me Irresistible Specialty DSP
I had a lot of fun playing with the Color Me Irresistible Specialty DSP paper pack. I simply sponged some Pool Party ink down the center and added some butterflies and leaves. I positioned the leaves so the tops look like the butterfly antennas. The butterfly is from the Bold Butterfly thinlit set and the leaves are from the Bird Builder punch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...

No comments:
Post a Comment