
Congrats Masculine Style: Lovely As a Tree
Sharing a card I made for a co-worker. Lovely as a tree is perfect for that masculine style we some times need. I stamped the trees in black ink and then sponged the bottom of the trees using Old Olive ink pad and the top of the trees with Marina Mist ink pad.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...
No comments:
Post a Comment