Monochromatic Monday: Sympathy Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits
I'm a huge fan of the white on white monocrhomatic look. The new Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits looks so pretty in white. The dragonfly is so delicate and pretty that you don't need much to make a beautiful card. Perfect for a sympathy card for a special friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...


No comments:
Post a Comment