Alter It Thursday: Cereal Box Turned Into Washi Tape Storage
Those of you that have been following my posts know that I love to "alter" things. Last year I took an empty Aluminum Foil box and turned it into a washi tape holder. I am so obsessed with washi tape these days that I still needed more storage for my tape. So I made this box out of an empty cereal box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...

Great idea!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete