Stampin' Up! Nailed It / Build It Tool Belt Card was from my May Masculine / Father's Day themed class. Details and more photos on the different pieces used to make this card are shown below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...


You are uploding Very helpfull information in this blog,easily understand to every one,Thanks for this article... Best site
ReplyDeleteContinue reading
More hints