I stamped the daisy from the Daisy Delight stamp set in Pool Party and then sponged Pool Party ink on top. I did the same with the leaves, stamped them in Pear Pizzazz and sponged Pear Pizzazz on top. The Clear Faceted Gem adds just the right amount of bling to the center of the daisy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...







When we were handed the beer menu I was impressed. Really nice selection of beers and ciders. With 20 rotating craft beer lines, there is more than enough to choose from. These Los Angeles venues are among the best around here.
ReplyDeleteGood content. You write beautiful things.
ReplyDeletehacklink
vbet
mrbahis
vbet
taksi
hacklink
korsan taksi
sportsbet
sportsbet