Floral Romance 3D Desk Calendar

I created this calendar on a snowy day in NY.  I was stuck in the house and wanted to make a calendar using the beautiful Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper.  This calendar looks great on my craft desk... sure to inspire me every day.  Dimension are below.


Butterflies were cut out using the new Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies with Petal Pink and Rich Razzleberry cardstock.



I used Stampin' Up! White Thick Cardstock for the calendar base to make it more sturdy.  Cut your cardstock 5" x 11-1/2" and score on the long side at 4", 8" and 10".  Vellum from the Floral Romance Specialty DSP piece measures 4-3/4" x 3-3/4".  The calendar was my own creation.  I can share the PDF file with the calendars if you send me an e-mail at filogreen@verizon.net.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cased Stampin' Up! Inked & Tiled Sympathy Card

I cased this pretty sympathy card from Pinterest.  I love the simple design using the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set . Card Details: Very Vanil...