I am very excited to share the new June Paper Pumpkin Kit with you today. I can't wait to get started on these cards. It is so nice to get a new kit in my mailbox every month... and you get so much in these monthly kits. Including an exclusive stamp set to use on your cards. The kit is $22 per month, which includes shipping.
June Paper Pumpkin Kit: A Little Smile
I am very excited to share the new June Paper Pumpkin Kit with you today. I can't wait to get started on these cards. It is so nice to get a new kit in my mailbox every month... and you get so much in these monthly kits. Including an exclusive stamp set to use on your cards. The kit is $22 per month, which includes shipping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...


No comments:
Post a Comment