Stampin' Up! Craft Fair Display

Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY.  We made some really cute and creative products for sale.




 






























2 comments:

  1. Your table looks lovely, I hope it was a successful day! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The display is so awesome looking. I would love to have come and shopped at your table. I bet you sold out.

    What did you put in the little crate boxes. My dies are setting here gathering dust.

    Can we stamp on wood rounds? Or did you stamp the card stock and glue it to the rounds. Now, this is thinking out side the box.

    Both of you have done a beautiful job creating all these wonderful S.U. products.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card

Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.  I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...