I'm loving the new Forever Fern Stamp Set from the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. You can save money by buying the Forever Fern Bundle. I used Crumb Cake Ink and Cardstock along with Rococo Rose Ink to create this card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...





Simply beautiful. Would make a lovely wedding card or invite too. Thanks for sharing your talents.
ReplyDelete