Stand Up Desk Calendar... Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper

 

Today's special post is a stand up calendar I made for my craft desk.  I know the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper is retired, but  I still love it.  The dimensions for this calendar are below.



I used White Thick Cardstock for the calendar base.  Cut one piece measuring 4 1/4" x 11" and score at 5 1/2".  Cut another piece measuring 4" x 4" and score at 1/2", 2" and 3 1/2".






I love the way this calendar looks on my craft desk... it inspires me every day when I see it.






2 comments:

  1. Love this calendar! Where did you find the small calendars for it? Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Happy Mother's Day Card with Lovely Lavender Paper Pumpkin Kit

I love that this card can be used for any occasion given the "Just a Little Something For You" sentiment. I sent this card to a fr...