Wishing You Your Best Year Yet with True Love Designer Series Paper


This card is sure to put a smile on someone's face.  I used True Love Designer Series Paper for this card.  I cut the flowers out of the designer series paper and colored them in using Rococo Rose Blends and Granny Apple Green Blends.  The "Wishing You Your Best Year Yet" sentiment if from the Best Year Stamp Set.

Details:
  • Black Cardstock card base:  41/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
  • White Cardstock layer:  5 1/4" x 4"
  • True Love DSP strip:  5" x 1 1/4"  

I used the Rococo Rose Blends and Granny Apple Blends to color in the roses and leaves. I started with the Rococo Rose Light Blend all over the rose first and then highlighting with the Rococo Rose Dark Blend.  Same with the leaves, I used the Granny Apple Light Blend all over the leaves and then highlighted with the Granny Apple Dark Blend.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card

Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.  I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...