I'm Thinking of You with Hand Penned Designer Series Paper


Today's I'm Thinking of You card is simple with Hand-Penned 12x12 Designer Series Paper.  I cut out the paper strips using Rectangle Stitched Dies and for some definition, I layered them on top of a White Cardstock layer piece embossed with Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.

Details:
  • White Cardstock card base:  4 1/4" x 11", score at 5 1/2"
  • White Cardstock layer:  5 1/4" x 4" - embossed with Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
  • Hand-Penned DSP:  cut paper strips using Rectangle Stitched Dies
  • The "I'm Thinking of You" sentiment is from the Art Gallery Stamp Set - stamped in Highland Heather Ink



 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...