Stampin' Up! Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing Folder


I am so excited about the NEW Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog.  Introducing the new Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing Folder.  I ran a piece of Real Red Cardstock through the Whimsical Woodland embossing folder and then rubbed my White Craft Ink Pad over the paper... just enough for the white ink to outline the trees.  Sweet & simple.

Card Details:
  • White Cardstock card base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • Real Red Cardstock:  5 1/4" x 4" - embossed with Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing Folder
  • The "It's a Season of Magic & Wonder" sentiment is from the Joyful Flurry Stamp Set - stamped in Black Memento and cut out using Tailor Made Tags Dies



























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card

Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.  I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...