Stampin' Up! Wonderful World Stamp Set in Orchid Oasis


I can't get enough of the Wonderful World Bundle from the Sale-A-Bration promotion.  The bundle has both the Wonderful World Stamp Set and the Wonderful World Designer Series Paper.  I started with Orchid Oasis Cardstock for the card base and stamped the flower in the same Orchid Oasis Ink to give it a watermark look.

Card Details:
  • Orchid Oasis Caardstock:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" - stamped flower in Orchid Oasis Ink
  • White Cardstock:  4" x 3 1/4" - stamped flower in Orchid Oasis Ink
  • Smoky Slate Cardstock: 4 1/4" x 3 1/2"
  • The "Thinking of You" sentiment from Go To Greeting Stamp Set is stamped in Versamark Ink on Black Cardstock and embossed with White Embossing Powder







 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card

Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.  I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...