Stampin' Up! Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes

Monday, June 26


How sweet is this Thank You Note Card..  I used the Petal Park Stamp Set on Stampin' Up! Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes. The Petal Park Stamp Set is a two-step stamp set so I stamped the outline of the leaves in Old Olive Ink and then I stamped off for the second layer.  I did the same for the flowers using Highland Heather Ink.

Note Card Details:
  • The Stampin' Up! Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes come in a pack of 20 - note cards measure 5" x 7", folded in half
  • Highland Heather Cardstock: 4 5/8" x 3 1/8"
  • White Cardstock: 4 1/2" x 3"


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card

Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.  I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...