Stampin' Up! Layered Florals 3D Embossing Folder with Flight & Airy DSP

Friday, February 2, 2024


I have a simple but elegant Happy Birthday card to share today. I used the Flight & Airy 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper along with the Layered Florals 3D Embossing Folder. The Flight & Airy DSP  is FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration.

Card Details:
  • White Cardstock card base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", folded in half
  • White Cardstock layer 5 1/4" x 4" - embossed with Layered Florals 3D Embossing Folder
  • Both the Flight & Airy DSP and the Flirty Flamingo Cardstock are both die-cut with Stylish Shapes Dies
























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card

Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.  I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...