Stampin' Up! Bee Mine Rocker Card

Thursday, March 14, 2024


Today I am sharing a fun rocker card using the Deckled Circle Dies and the Bee Mine Suite Collection. The suite collection includes the Bee My Valentine Stamp Set and Bee Builder Punch, along with the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I have seen so many cute rocker cards so I had to try one. This style of card is fun and easy to make. 


Card Details:
  • I used a large circle die - just make sure it fits into an envelope once you fold the cirdle
  • White Cardstock circle: 5 3/4" x 5 3/4". I die-cut the second largest Deckaled Circle Dies and folded in half
  • Bee Mine DSP: 2nd layer and cut in half
  • The cute little bee were made using the Bee Mine Stamp Set and Bee Builder Punch





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...