Hope you enjoy these Holiday/Christmas cards all made by some talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. I know these samples will creatively inspire you today!
![]() |
| Mena Green |
![]() |
| Carol Barbati |
![]() |
| Amy Cumings |
![]() |
| Debbie Modrowsky |
![]() |
| Elaine Considine |
![]() |
| Lilly Ruiz |
![]() |
| Vicki Wu |
Hope you enjoy these Holiday/Christmas cards all made by some talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. I know these samples will creatively inspire you today!
![]() |
| Mena Green |
![]() |
| Carol Barbati |
![]() |
| Amy Cumings |
![]() |
| Debbie Modrowsky |
![]() |
| Elaine Considine |
![]() |
| Lilly Ruiz |
![]() |
| Vicki Wu |
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
No comments:
Post a Comment