More ideas and samples from my craft room. I have a monthly stamping class and I get together with my fellow demonstrators once a month, so I have tons of ideas to share. Sometimes I look around and an old project seems new again. I love the use of the DSP squares on this simple card. This DSP is retired, but it can be interchanged with any of the new Stampin' Up! DSP available.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...
No comments:
Post a Comment