More Craftroom Goodies...

My craft room is not perfect, but it's mine and I love it.  I have all my supplies handy and I try to keep it organized.  One of my favorite areas is the display area...  I love going over to these shelves and looking at the latest projects I've done in my class or the swaps I've gotten from meetings.  I get inspired every time I look at them.


Another inspiring area in my craft room is the "wall of cards".  The word "inspire" is made up of wood letters I bought from Michael's and I painted them white and put magnets on the back.  I try to recycle the cards and keep the new ones on display, but I also keep some old ones because they are just too nice to put away.


Please feel free to send me an e-mail if you have any questions about any of the projects/cards you see on display (filogreen@verizon.net).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card

Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.  I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...