I was playing around with my Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board and made this adorable basket. I got the idea from a very talented demonstrator from the UK... Pootles. She has some amazing ideas on her blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Happy Birthday with Floral Charm Designer Series Paper
A fun and simple Happy Birthday card using the Stampin' Up! Floral Charm Designer Series Paper and the Charming Day Stamp Set.
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...
This is adorable! love it!
ReplyDelete