Organize It: Thinlit Cut Outs

I wanted to share a great way to store and keep your thinlit cut pieces organized.  Stampin' Up! has a huge assortment of framlets and thinlits.  Sometimes it gets tedious cutting out all the little pieces and leaves.  So whenever I am working on a project, I always cut out a few extra to keep on hand for next time.  

I store my cut outs in the Wide Stamp Cases from Stampin' Up!  These case hold so much and it keeps my cut outs neat and damage free.  I love the way the cases sit neatly on the shelf.  I even have cases for Candy Dots, Pearls, Rhinestones, etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card

Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.  I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...