Blog Candy Giveaway

Holiday Catalog Giveaway


  

  


Blog Candy Giveaway:  I thought I would have some fun with a Holiday Catalog Blog Candy Giveaway for one lucky participant.  I’m giving away a collection of goodies from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog shown above (and listed below).
  • Tin of Tags Photopolymer Stamp Set (142180, p. 33)
  • Fancy Frost Sequins (142519, p. 37)
  • 3/8" Glitter Ribbon Combo Pack (142015, p. 37)
  • Pretty Paisleys Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (141833, p. 47)
How To Play:  For your chance to win, please leave a comment sharing your answer to this question: Stamping for fun, hobby or obsession?  which one are you?  I will choose a random comment and announce the winner on Thursday, December 1 on my Personally Yours blog.
Note:  I can only ship to winners within the U.S.  Winner will have 24 hours to email me their name and U.S. mailing address.  Stay tuned for the announcement of the winner!  Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I love stamping and scrapping, not only is it fun, it's also my obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call stamping my 'therapy'-- it isn't any cheaper but way more fun! I'm an SU demonstrator as a hobbyist

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card

Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.  I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...