Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog Sneak Peak: Nailed It
I hope you are as excited as I am to see this sneak peek of the new Nailed It stamp set from the upcoming Occasions Catalog. Card stock used: White, Crumb Cake, Black, Basic Gray and Real Red.
I made the pocket by cutting a piece of 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" Crumb Cake card stock and then cutting off the bottom corners. I sponged the edges and drew in the dotted stitch lines using an Early Espresso marker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...

Love it! Always looking for masculine cards.
ReplyDelete