Loving the new Berry Burst Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper. The DSP paper coordinates very nicely with the new Delightful Daisy stamp set. The top DSP piece is 2 1/8" x 4" and the bottom DSP piece is 2 3/8" x 4". The middle Berry Burst strip is the 1 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon in Berry Burst.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...





Very nice....TFS
ReplyDeleteVery nice....TFS
ReplyDeleteIt would be awesome if you gave the measurements for the cards.
ReplyDeletemeasurements were added to the post above
ReplyDelete