Made this Delightful Daisy birthday card for a friends birthday. Daisy is stamped in Pear Pizzazz and the center is stamped with Daffodil Delight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...



Love this bundle and love this card! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYour friend loves her card :)
ReplyDelete