Craftroom Inspiration Ball Jar With Daisy Delight

I find it inspiring to surround my craftroom with pretty things.  Unfortunately, I recently lost both my parents.  They used to grow their own tomatoes and make their own tomato sauce.  I used one of their Ball Jars to create this vase. 



I painted the jar with 3 coats of Chalky Paint in French Teal and then used a sanding block to distress the paint.  You must make sure the paint is complete dry in between coats.





I cut strips of the Stampin' Up! new Granny Apple Green cardstock measuring 3/4" x 8-1/2".  I glued the strips to the jar and this is how I adhered my daisies.  I used the Daisy Delight stamp set to stamp the daisies in Pool Party ink and punched them out using the Daisy punch.  I stamped the leaves using Granny Apple Green ink and I punched some extra daisies in Whisper White cardstock to add dimension.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

A fun fold card using the Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper and  Perennial Postage Dies .   Card Details: Crumb Cake Cardstock card b...