I'm loving the new In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. I paired the new DSP with the Daisy Delight stamp set in three different colors... Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover and Blueberry Bushel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...










Love these cards! simple but so pretty Thanks for sharing..
ReplyDeleteSó temos o que agradecer, matérias excelente trazendo sempre um perfeito tópicos para todos nós que atuamos com pintura residencial comercial predial
ReplyDelete