I randomly stamped the roses on this card using the Healing Hugs stamp set. The roses are stamped in Blueberry Bushel ink and the leaves in Granny Apple Green ink. I used the Night of Navy Stampin' Blends Dark to color the Clear Faceted Gems to match the blue roses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...



No comments:
Post a Comment