I found this inexpensive marker case on Amazon ($15). The Stampin' Up! Stampin' Blends fit perfectly in the slots. And as you can see, I have room to grow with this unit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...

i haven't found anything close to the marker case you show a picture of, on amazon. i know it was a few years ago but do you still use it and do you have a link to anything similar?
ReplyDeleteyou can also check out my recent post on Organizing Blends from March 19, 2021. Or you can do a search on my blot by going to the "Search my Blog" section, put in "blends marker storage" and it should come up.
DeleteHi - yes, I still use this system and love it because I can add to it if I buy more Blend markers. Amazon still sells them... search for "Crafter's Companion The Ultimate Marker Storage" or "Spectrum Noir marker storage trays". I hope that helps.
ReplyDelete