Sharing some creative ways to use the So Eclectic stamp set. I stamped these cards and tags using Poppy Parade and Mango Melody ink pads. The flower stem is from the Daisy Delight stamp set, which were stamped in Pear Pizzazz. Love the new Black Shimmer Ribbon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...





No comments:
Post a Comment