I'm loving the new Floral Country Textured Embossing Folder, which is part of the second release of Sale-A-Bration items. I embossed a piece of Grapefruit Grove cardstock and stamped the greeting in the same ink. The butterfly is punched out from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper using the Butterfly Duet Punch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...





No comments:
Post a Comment