INKredible Impressions Spring Fling Event - Display Board


Sharing the display board I put together for a demonstrator event.  I took a bunch of up close photos so you can see the cards.  Enjoy and I hope this inspires you!













I used Stampin' Up! Clear Envelopes to hold the cards on the display.  I cut off one end of the envelope for the opening so you can slide the card in and out.  I adhered the envelopes to the board using sticky tape.



I bought this board at my local Michael's.




1 comment:

  1. Love the display....so bright and refreshing!!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Quick & Easy Birthday Cards Using Stampin' Up! 2024-2026 In Color Cardstock

Today I am sharing some quick and easy birthdaycard ideas using the new In Color Cardstock... Pretty In Pink, Peach Pie, Shy Shamrock, Summe...