Creative Swirl: Come Sail Away DSP and Sailing Home Bundle
These are two samples of cards I made using the In The Woods Dies to make these creative cards. I used the swirl to separate the cardstock and add designer series paper in the middle. I used Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper for the most recent card below which we made at my June Stampin Class. The new Sailing Home Bundle and designer series paper is available in the new Stampin' Up! Catalog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...







No comments:
Post a Comment