Card Keeper Box - Altered Pasta Box


I've been home more than usual and I have been cooking more than usual.  I came up with an idea for a Card Keeper Box while cooking.  As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I collect and make a ton of cards, but where do you store them all?



I came up with the idea for this box while cooking some angel hair pasta.  Oh yeah, I can't throw anything away... especially containers.  I altered the box from the DeCecco Angel Hair Nests pasta.  I covered the box with the new Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper and used the coordinating Petal Pink Metallic-Edge Ribbon to decorate.


The Card Keeper Box sits nicely on my table in my craftroom.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card

Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.  I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...