Masculine Happy Birthday To You Card


Today's simple "Happy Birthday To You" birthday card plays with products from the World of Good Suite Collection from the new Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog!  The World of  Good Specialty Designer Series Paper is perfect for masculine cards.  I cut a piece of DSP measuring 4" x 4" and then cut up on an angle.  I spread out the pieces and add the greeting from the new Best Year Stamp Set.  

I wanted this card to be a masculine birthday theme so instead of adding rhinestones or bling, I stamped the greeting in Early Espresso and I punched out small circles from Early Espresso Cardstock to make those dots/brads. DSP is popped up.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Cased Stampin' Up! Inked & Tiled Sympathy Card

I cased this pretty sympathy card from Pinterest.  I love the simple design using the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set . Card Details: Very Vanil...