Have you seen the True Love Designer Series Paper in the new 2021 Spring Mini Catalog? I LOVE IT. I colored in the flowers with the Pool Party Dark Blend and the leaves with the Light Smoky Slate Blend and the I cut out the flower. I used a 1" x 5 1/2" strip of the DSP for the black & white accent on the left. The "thinking of you" sentiments is from the Happy Thoughts Stamp Set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...





No comments:
Post a Comment