Celebrate Sunflowers Z Fold Card


I love making cards, and it is fun to try a different folds every once in a while.  I made this Z Fold card using the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set with Soft Sea Foam Ink and Cardstock.  The Soft Sea Foam color pops nicely against the White and Basic Gray Cardstocks.


  • Basic Gray Cardstock:  4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2" - fold and then fold the top part again (see photos)
  • White Cardstock:  5 1/4" x 4"
  • Soft Sea Foam Cardstock:  5" x 3 3/4"
  • Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set was stamped in Soft Sea Foam on Soft Sea Foam Cardstock










 

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. Thanks for reminding me that this set is still out there. Sometimes with all the hype for Christmas and then the Spring Mini and Saleabration we forget there are other fabulous sets around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny - yes, that is why I made this card. We always work on the current mini catalog and it's nice to remember all the wonderful stamps we have in the annual catalog. Right now I am wrapped up in all the wonderful items from the new 2021 Spring Mini. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...