Organize It Friday - Tip #2: Cardstock Cards & Layers

I make a lot of cards, so to stay organized and efficient I like to have a selection of card bases and layers ready to go.  This saves on time consuming cutting and folding.  I use a lot of white cardstock for my card base and layering so I have all the pieces separated in a drawer by my craft desk for easy access...  My tabs are NOTECARDS, HORIZONTAL, PORTRAIT, LAYER, INSIDE, EMBOSSED and CLEAR.
 

Details:
  • Horizontal:  pre-cut and scored horizontal card base (100 lb):  8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • Portrait:  pre-cut and scored portrait card base (100 lb):  4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
  • Layer:  pre-cut white cardstock layer (80 lb):  5 1/4" x 4"
  • Inside:  pre-cut thinner white cardstock (60 lb) for the inside of the card if I used a colored cardstock card base:  5 1/4" x 4"
  • Notecards:  pre-printed with my name and stamped in different colors (Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set) - great for quick  customer notes - 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Embossed:  pre-embossed layers - 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Plastic:  clear envelopes for card swaps










2 comments:

  1. Hi, I like your system and love your cards.You may want to correct the spelling on "portrait". Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.. thank you for pointing that out Dee. I didn't even notice and spell check didn't pick it up. :)

      Delete

You Are Incredible with Mediterranean Blooms DSP

Monday, September 2, 2024 The Mediterranean Blooms 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper reminds me of Italy.  Especially the paper with the lemons...