For today's Stampin With Scraps card, I took my Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper scraps and my Layering Circles Dies and cut out a bunch of circles. I arranged the circles and popped up the one in the middle with the greeting. The "wishing you your best year yet" sentiment is from the Best Year Stamp Set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...





No comments:
Post a Comment